Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Beast Within

You can not run
You can not hide
When this thing is coming for you
Its coming for you
So just lock yourself
In a cold damp room
And sulk around in your own dark room
Just trying to hide
From your impending doom

When you cant seem to hide
and cant seem to run
You realize this life isn’t fun
And that you just want to be done
Go find the gun

With this thing to my head
I’m almost dead
Laying here in my bed
With a gun to my head
Lock and load
Just here that click and a boom
Here comes your doom

This life is so short
We don’t have the time
We fall in line and just live our lives
Live out our lives
We just live out our lives
Then our demise

With so much doom at our end
And we live to try and mend
These relationships we make
And you know half are fake
You filthy snake
So here’s the end of my time
And no all I do is live
Live out my life
Slashing me with this knife

No comments:

Post a Comment