Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hatred towards myself

Now i feel like im on the edge
once again no where to look but my friends
they tell me im fine i havent got a problem
i disagree you dont know whats wrong with me
im to much of a coward to c*t myself
i cant take it all. i have this rage bottled inside
so here i sit writing my little self hate song

i cant help but fel down
i think no one else is around
to help me out of my hole
i try to keep my cool, to be happy
but sometimes this doesnt work

my parents tell me im wrong
those bastards wont even let me speak my mind
making me feel like im constantly behind
i think im going out of my fucking mind
so here i hide in a half lit room
writing myself a little self hate song

i cant help but feel down
like thinkin no one else is around
to help me out of my hole
i try to keep my cool, to be happy
but sometime that just doesnt work.

you cant seem to understand
why i cant care at all
kinda like im nothing at all
sitting alone in my now dark room
hating my guts and writting my self hate song.

No comments:

Post a Comment